The Management Board was established on 4th October
2005, following a review of the Constitution. It replaces the Executive
and Technical Committees, which have now been dissolved.
Role and remit:
UK-IDF is governed by a Management Board which is responsible
for the direction and financial control of the Association. It is
designed to give representation proportionate to funding and to
achieve, as far as possible, a fair geographical spread.
It also manages and co-ordinates UK involvement in
the work of IDF's Standing Committees and Task Forces.
The responsibilities of the Board members include:
- Recommend Standing Committees and Task Forces for UK-IDF support
- Recommend UK individual experts for supported Standing Committees
and Task Forces
- Recommend UK position on supported Committees and communicate
them to individual experts
- Review and report on progress of Standing Committees to UK-IDF
Managment Board members
- Coordinate UK response to IDF Questionnaires
- Represent UK at the IDF World Dairy Summit and prepare a report
on the relevant proceedings
- Communicate the minutes and reports of IDF meetings to a list
of interested people
- A maximum of 6 members nominated by Dairy UK
- A mximum of 6 members nominated by DairyCo
- Two members elected by subscribing Supporting Organisations
For a list of the current members of the Management
Board please click here.